How To Guides

How to use allocate & reply via AutoPlay Lead Notification Email

When a lead is captured into AutoPlay, an Email may be sent to the manager / sales team member. The following guide show how to allocate and response using the AutoPlay Lead Notification Email.

Read Article

How To Use the Sales Pipeline for iPhone

The Sales Pipeline will work on your iPhone! This PDF covers how to navigate the iPhone App and outlines the functionality shown in each of the 5 tabs - General, Planner, Messages, Test Drives and Appraisals. ...

Read Article

How to Manage Prospect & CRM Follow Up (BMW)

Download the PDF to find out how to manage Prospect & CRM Follow Up within AutoPlay. Launching late 2016 AutoPlay has built a new screen available to BMW dealerships to help them manage Prospecting and CR...

Read Article

iPad - How To Complete A Loan Car Form

With AutoPlay Sales Pipeline it's now possible to complete Loan Car Forms within the iPad App. Vehicle Loan Forms can be created for Service, Employee, Sponsorship, Client or Supplier purposes. All Loan Form...

Read Article

How To - Use the Test Drive Kiosk

AutoPlay have created a special Test Drive Kiosk mode which includes specially designed features to help users effectively use a Desktop or Pedestal Kiosk. ‚ÄčThe Kiosk shares a single "Test Drive Kiosk" login -...

Read Article

How to Update & Maintain Your Customer Database

As of May 2017 we have improved how user can update customer details with the Sales Pipeline. We now display the customer licence details with the New Lead screen to make it more obvious if you are missing any...

Read Article

How To: Send Live Leads video eDMs, build custom recipient lists and schedule follow up

Roughly 50% of dealership leads are converted to a Test Drive. Only 20% are converted to a Sale. What is happening with the other 80% of your leads? AutoPlays Live Leads eDMs are designed to retarget, and re...

Read Article